FullFaya974 de Kassiopeia Index du Forum FullFaya974 de Kassiopeia
L'alliance de l'univers Kassiopeia de Ogame.fr : FullFaya974 Alliance créer par des réunionnais mais où chacun à sa place!

Pandora earrings december

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FullFaya974 de Kassiopeia Index du Forum -> Public -> Commerce externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
mahalya

MessagePosté le: Sam 31 Mar 2018 - 03:56    Sujet du message: Pandora earrings december Répondre en citant Back to top

Thanks for the pandora earrings december info Ellie. That's quite a shame. I saw a new live photo of the three Muranos today, and the blue is by far my favorite of the three. I also like the simple elegance of silver that can really make one or too pave or two tone pieces pop!I agree it would be nice if they used a few deep reds that way I could get more use out of my fascinating red murano. Yeah, I love the leather bracelets this year! I was going to make myself just stick with the honeysuckle, but my parents just brought me back the Evil Eye pendant from a holiday in Greece and I keep thinking how nice it would be on the new mint bracelet..! Ooh in person or in pictures? I have seen a campaign pic of it (nothing shareable), I like it too!

I think they would work very nicely with the Galaxy charm and the Disney Frozen charms. I know, not long to go now! The oxidised bracelet is usually an option with the free bracelet promo, so I would imagine you will be able to get one.I did the two-tone bracelet promo last March as a one-off special. So much fun to open that parcel from Canada with so many Spring 2015 and Disney goodies in it! I won't be doing that again, ever, I imagine, but it was so much fun that one time. And it was actually a reasonably economical way to indulge in everything I wanted from the new collections, in a way, as the exchange rate worked out very well for me Razz You are welcome! They're so pretty, aren't they? I think they'd look gorgeous together on a bracelet. You could also match them with the Christmas Ornament, which looks to be a similar size/shape?Aww, that's such a cute meaning behind the Carolers! I'm excited for these too - November seems far off right now, haha. xxxx Thanks for another great update Ellie. I can't wait to see the full collection and some live shots. I can tell I'll be buying quite a few from this collection. Spring was my favourite collection from last pandora earrings year. From these pictures I like the look of the English lace pendant, I can't quite tell with the ring to match or the pave geometric ring,I'll need to see more pictures of them. I really like the look of the sparkling primrose ring. I do like some of the primrose pieces from your previous post. I'm interested to see the pieces that match the ring with flowers and purple stones on from your previous post, as I like this design. Hopefully we'll see more of the collection soon. Not long to go till the valentines collection is released. Have we had any live shots from this collection yet?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone reading this blog :-D.I'm looking forward to the Boxing Day Sale now and hopefully they will have plenty of charms that we all want :-D. xx It has a candy look so perhaps on my bracelet with some of my vacation charms. My tight wrist measurement is 16cm...may i know its better for me to take 17cm or 19cm for bangle? I just want put around 3 charms n 1 dangle only to my bangle. Need your suggestion. These were taken in Australian stores.You can see the Pandora Rose bracelet in this shot, which is silver with a rose gold plated clasp.Image by Michelle Bass - please do not reproduce without creditThe bracelet is accompanied by a set of Pandora Rose charms:Image by Angela Hull - please do not reproduceImage by Michelle Bass - please do not reproduceIn the subsequent image, you can see the existing charms available in the collection (from right to left):The Family Forever charm; the Her Majesty spacer; the Light as a Feather openwork; the Pandora Open Your Heart openwork; the Pandora Sparkle of Love; the Love of my Life clips; the Puffy Heart charm; the Pavé Lights.There are also some unknown pieces: the Crown pandora earrings uk pendant (in the centre) and two openwork charms (seen to the left of the image).Image by Angela HullApparently none of the charms are threaded - although I can't be 100% about that.The accompanying ring, pendant and earrings from the Light as a Feather collection are also available in Pandora Rose.Image by Michelle Bass - please do not reproduceImage by Michelle Bass - please do not reproduce without creditImage by Michelle Bass - please do not reproduce without creditAvailability and PricingThis apparently will be available for only 10 to 14 days in ten stores in four countries: Australia, the US, the UK and Denmark. 

The next set of pieces has been rumoured for some time - interchangeable caps for the new open bangle! Ellie what awesome hearts! I keep saying, NO MORE HEARTS, and once again I will be hooked. Love your bracelet that you are showing above... burst of hearts with that faceted heart of Love! OM golly! I can give up the club charm this year and wait for 1/11. You are awesome, too! Thank you so much for these sneak peeks. Oh such an addiction! I also love the Essense heart and glad they remembered that collection. Will be pretty by itself with a pretty cz space. I keep my Essence really simple. Saves me money too! The Rose line is a collection of 14kt rose-gold plated jewellery, which first launched back in 2014. Pandora tend to release two new Rose collection every year - one for Spring/Summer, and one for Autumn/Winter.The unique PANDORA metal blend consists mainly of copper and silver. The jewellery pieces are encased in a layer of pandora earrings hoops 14kt rose gold plating in order to prevent oxidation from occurring and to provide the pieces with a warm and romantic pink color. It's International Women's Day today, and Pandora have got in on the action, releasing a limited edition pink CZ charm in honour of the occasion.I originally previewed this bead back in January, but it has now been released in North America and Australia/New Zealand! Agreed! I showed this to my 13 years old daughter and she liked it but me? No way.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 31 Mar 2018 - 03:56    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FullFaya974 de Kassiopeia Index du Forum -> Commerce externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson