FullFaya974 de Kassiopeia Index du Forum FullFaya974 de Kassiopeia
L'alliance de l'univers Kassiopeia de Ogame.fr : FullFaya974 Alliance créer par des réunionnais mais où chacun à sa place!

Pandora UK Christmas ornament treasure with purchase

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FullFaya974 de Kassiopeia Index du Forum -> Public -> Commerce externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
lamentations

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Nov 2017 - 06:21    Sujet du message: Pandora UK Christmas ornament treasure with purchase Répondre en citant Back to top

These days brings my first review from the Pandora Winter 2017 collection, with a closer evaluate the stunning new enamel Wintry Delight bead! I thought this was my day one purchase, and I scooped it up within my haul for the actual Pandora UK Christmas ornament treasure with purchase. I finished my midnight blue bracelet a bit ago, but I knew whenever I saw this charm, that I would allow it to be work in my collection the best way or another. The Wintry Delight leapt away at me as a must-have whenever I first saw the winter 2017 sneak peeks. It’s a simple, yet wonderfully executed style and design. The deep blue from the enamel offers a radiant, yet elegant splash of colour devoid of the expense of pandora disney charms uk the other pave or CZ-based beads. The contrast in the polished silver snowflakes resistant to the deep blue is just beautiful.

The charm can look quite dark using lights. When the sun energy really catches it, however, the swirls of enamel become apparent, highlighting both glitter in the enamel and also the shininess of the magical snowflakes. The finish is incredibly glassy and reflective. Your charm is threaded, and hallmarked on one aspect. It feels nice and solid to cling. This charm looks stunning with pandora christmas charms 2017 the other new deeply blue Winter charms, in particular the Dazzling Snowflake with navy.

I have been working on a powder blue bracelet upon an oxidised chain, merging some older periwinkle random world muranos with classic magic beads. I decided, however, that the light glowing blue glass didn’t bring enough colour to the design. The deep blue from the Wintry Delight definitely adds some oomph and gifts the design a lot more interest. If you wanted to accomplish this properly, you could add one more deep blue charm from pandora christmas 2017 the Winter 2017 series to each section and I’m sure the outcome would be stunning!

Relating to decided against this, I am actually going to add some Pandora Rose pieces to give this bracelet more warmth and colour. As a substitute, I’m going to continue it simple. My Wintry Delight charm has got on the Unique as you are LE bangle from last year. The shape of the snowflake to the bangle’s clasp is nearly the same as those in the allure, and they’re a seriously lovely match. I can easily stack it with pandora essence my periwinkle blue design, or with the night blue bracelet I usually have.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Nov 2017 - 06:21    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FullFaya974 de Kassiopeia Index du Forum -> Commerce externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson