Inscrit le: 12 Nov 2018
| Posté le: Lun 12 Nov 2018 - 11:19 Sujet du message: Best way to start an essay.
| · The first way to start an essay is by quoting some statistic that is surprising and also not well known. You may did a lot of research for your essay, so think back about all the fact that you have learned during the research, is there any stuff that stuck out you or surprised you when you read it, if yes then use that to open your essay.
· You can start your essay by asking a question to the reader at the beginning of your essay. Asking them a question means it opens up your essay to answer it and the reader will eagerly read to get the answer of that question.
· Describe the reader a short narrative at the beginning of the essay. Use about one sentence or two to tell a short story to the reader which is related to your subject and which makes your essay more personable.
· Use controversy in the beginning of the essay, using a fact about the essay that might disagree for the reader, which is a great way to grab the attention of the reader and hold it during the essay.
· Use some famous quote that may pertains to the topic in which your essay is on, everyone loves to read the words of wisdom from the famous person and then you can use that as your advantage in your essay. Visit custom essay writing service to get more help.
· Tell the reader something which is shocking but keep is short so that it grabs their attention. These two words together will peak the readers interest and keep them reading.
Use any of these suggestions to start your essay in a great way. But if you still don’t know exactly how to write, and then search for examples of essays from essay writing service